Shipping and Returns:
Bishop + Young ships via UPS Ground. Customers can choose to expedite their shipment with either 1 or 2-Day Shipping. Additional fees will be notated on the checkout depending on the service chosen. Customers are responsible to have someone available to receive items when shipped. Bishop + Young is not responsible for any lost or damaged items during the shipping process.
Please allow up to 48 hours to process a shipment.
Please Note: Signature is required at time of delivery by default (You can advise any shipping instructions - signature required or no signature upon delivery during order check out page .)
Exception: Shipping charges are not refundable.
Free UPS Ground shipping on all orders (within the 48 contiguous states)
DISCLAIMER FOR CANADIAN ORDERS
Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
We want you to love our clothing as much as we do. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please let us know and we will gladly replace or full refund your purchase
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging
- Regular priced items purchased from Bishop + Young are eligible for a full refund if returned within 14 days of receipt of your purchase
- Any and all items that have been laundered or altered in any way cannot be accepted for exchange or credit
- If you need to process a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return form and prepaid label
- Sale merchandise is FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- FINAL SALE items cannot be returned for exchange, credit, or refunds.
PLEASE SEND ALL RETURNS TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:
Bishop and Young
12901 South Western Ave.
Gardena, CA 90249
• Note the quantity and reason for return on your packing list.
• Pack your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include your completed packing list.
• Take the package to your nearest UPS center. We recommend insuring your return.
For questions, regarding your returns contact:
Phone: 310-532-7300 Ext. 120
If you no longer have a copy of your packing slip and wish to obtain one, please request one by emailing email@example.com Customer will be responsible for all return shipping costs unless the product(s) received was damaged or defective or if the product was incorrectly shipped (incorrect item shipped). Failure to return merchandise as listed above will result in the product being returned without credit and at the expense of the customer. You will be notified via email once your return has been received, inspected, approved and a credit has been processed. Please allow 15 days for your return to be processed.
Items purchased at a Bishop + Young retailer partner must be returned to the retailer from which the product was purchased in accordance with their return policies.
Sample sale items are not eligible for return.